With the very highly anticipated EUR risk events the agreement on the second Greek bailout as well as the LTRO 2 tender out of the way, market participants are likely to shift their attention to the underlying fundamental picture in Europe.
The second half of the week saw the
- EURUSD: Portugal Bonds Come into Line of Fire Post LTRO 2
- Sentiment Supported ahead of LTRO
- 3 Key Factors for Sentiment and JPY Crosses – G-20, Oil, Manufacturing Data
- USD/CHF Cracking Channel and Other Support Factors Around 0.93
- Forex Trading Metatrader – Benefits and drawbacks of Selecting the Mt4 As The Foreign exchange Buying and selling Platform